ONE DAY EXCURSION
From Marrakech: Day Trip to Ouzoud water-falls
The Ouzoude Waterfalls are at 165 kilometres from Marrakech and are hidden away in the Atlas Mountains. The Ouzoud water-falls are over 100 meters of altitude, and are surrounded by green, pretty vegetation. Around the area you can observe the old grain mills of the Berbers, some still in working order, and also families of Macaco monkeys playing and eating in the trees. The fall of water on the rocks causes a fog giving birth to a rainbow almost permanent.
There are several lunchtime restaurants (not included) all of which have spectacular views. The normal departure time is 8:00 am and you can expect to be back in Marrakech at 06:00 pm. Your dedicated vehicle will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in Marrakech. If you are staying in one of the wonderful Riads in the old town, you will be met at the nearest medina gateway.
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or Deluxe Van.
- English-speaking mountain guide.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Free time to explore the site walking around the falls.
What’s not included?
- Meals and drinks (lunch is optional on-sites, costs around £8).
- Personal expenses.
- Pick up at 09:00 am or 08:30 am in winter months.
- Drop off at 05:00 pm or 06:30 pm in winter months.
book with Us NOW
Let’s find the trip you deserve!
Contact us for more information.